Sunday, May 3, 2015

Beware of Beneful!!!

Beneful dog food, made by Purina, is going up against a class action law suit due to its dog food allegedly being full of mycotoxins and other poisons and has caused the deaths of perhaps thousands of dogs. The case is still in its early stages, so there is no settlement or verdict in the case, but there is a simple rule to live by that I am urging all fellow dog lovers to live by: better safe than sorry. Take your dogs off all Purina products immediately. Throw them away, destroy them and do not allow any other animals to get access to it... just in case. Why risk the lives of your dogs. If Purina is innocent and free of all harmful ingredients it will come out in the trial and other investigations. But in the mean-time, just don't risk it. Frankly, Beneful has always made my dogs get the runs anyway. Not that that is that meaningful because my dogs have the runs almost all the time from one thing or another. But I just won't add to the risks of dog ownership by taking a chance. So I am boycotting all Purina products until this is sorted out. Join me in the boycott, and make your pets just a little safer. If and when Purina is cleared of all wrong doing, feel free to continue to using their products. This is a no-brainer to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment